Who Can't Use Aerosure?
Do not use Aerosure if you suffer from:
- Current or previous Pneumothorax (collapsed lung)
- Haemodynamic instability including severe right-sided heart failure with hypotension (abnormally high or low blood pressure, very slow or very fast heart rate)
- Current Pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the blood vessels in the lungs)
- Oesophageal varices (enlarged veins in the oesophagus)
- Recent thoracic or upper gastro-intestinal tract surgery or trauma until completely healed. (chest, duodenum, stomach or oesophagus)
- Recent dental, head, neck, ear, nose & throat surgery or trauma until completely healed
- Broken rib until this is completely healed
- Acute sinusitis or nosebleed
- Active haemoptysis (coughing up blood)
- Raised intracranial pressure (abnormally high pressure in the skull and brain)
- If you are pregnant
If you are uncertain of the cause of your symptoms please consult your healthcare professional.